Wednesday, December 31, 2008

_ . _ . _ . _ . _Welcome 2009_ . _ . _ . _ . _

Come in up with a big life.
Wish a win, Happy New Year,
Two thousand nine (2009).
And with the world together,
We meet to be one.
To fight against terror,
We must think of future.
Love is the source of life.
Win, win, win the root cause of our life.
You got to be in love,
One up in life with our luck and confidence.
One step you make inn,
The greetings for New Year.
I wish you a Happy New Year,
Two zero zero nine.
It’s for two thousand nine.
I make my life,
I welcome to peace in my life,
It’s my life, It’s my life.
Touch the way, give peace in my heart.
Make me the worth meaning,
The genuine style.
Gently you share in my life.
Life is not as experiment.
But oath by words,
What love is life?
Happy New Year
Two zero zero nine.
Two thousand nine (2009),
Welcome 2009,
The wisdom of peace loving life.

No comments: