Tuesday, March 10, 2009

From one of my songs,

Title:
Namaste Honey, Get My Love, Give Me My Love, I Will Love You, Will You Face Inn My Love
( to be contd. only in my album songs when I make it than.....)
_ _ _
I write here on thisblog only from one of my album song collection, the few expected lines from the same song and from some where in between my words.

_ _ _ ..............
1) one step you make the legs to opps !!! yesthe top score towards love _ _ _ ......
2) flash not your heart out of mind_ _ _ .......
3) fire in the eyes _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .......be yourself to true lines _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ........
4) by my heart the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .........
5) never NO to your love _ _ _ .......
6) good you love _ _ _ _ .......
7) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ..... inn, my life. we love, we love, we love,
AND SOME WHERE IN is BETWEEN IS ONE MORE LINE's
[ smile and you be my love ]

No comments: