Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Song : Do You Agree To Listen My Words, Be My Best Friend.

Do You Agree To Listen My Words, Be My Best Friend.

Would you just listen and please don't say a word, just yet,

I'd like you to think back to the very first time we would meet,

How you will feel around me? The memories we share,

And just remember that once up in a time, you will really care.

Now think about how we could meet, and how much I cried,

But please don't speak, remember that I never ever lie,

That I tell you the honest truth about why we to make life,

But now I'd like you to know that my heart beats for only you.

The pain is deep, unbeliveable and for, so you my dear,

I'll never forget all your friendship, all the uncontrollable tears,

Slowly I am rebuilding my life, I am content with what I've got,

And although it is hard I am beginning to remember what I love for.

to be Contd.

No comments: