Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012





Hello, Every one who read this my blog, I wish you all a very Happy New Year 2012 and Good luck to all for upcoming days of life.




First thing I like to say that this world cannot end in 2012, because first like to say that I don't believe in horoscope written my peoples, if any astrologer challenges me I like to ask them and the world what is the weight of all he objects including the weights of planets, stars comets from the sky, what is the weight of water on the completely on our earth, I challenge that no one can answer my question found in this column, So I win here now, and the 3rd question I like to ask what is the area of dark area in the universe, this is also impossible to answer for any one in this world.




if this cannot be answered by even an intelligent person on this earth, than how can horoscope can be truely said by common man, so just save your life, and don't be a caged in odd thoughts.




JUST LOVE YOUR LIFE, LOVE TO ENJOY THE TRUE SENSE OF LIFE, LOVE YOUR OWN SELF FIRST.





As life we get only once, enjoy it with good meanings, and try for as you can make more days in this world. Love is life, just enjoy the freedom of own life, But please note my words, of my thoughts, So No to Bad Habbit, it poise your heart of your mind, it reduces your new coming days of your life. Smile an enjoy your life, each day is like a new born, and like new life way is born.




So I wish you all the readers a very happy new year 2012.




HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: