Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Diwali Greetings, 2008

Hello Here I wish all the peoples in this world,
And My wishes to all artists and loving and beloved friends Happy Diwali 2008. I wish and hope that I will succes in my dreams come true on making My Video Album Songs And I can place my thoughts of bringing peace in this world by my way of thoughts, All I feel and wish that My song that I have with me that I have written my self is all about Love songs, songs to control crime by words and songs in English and with high profile language that will make the world think about it and I had thought about this we can control the minds of anger by words and also by fraganence of flowers, I really dont know how the thoughts came to my mind, its all I had a dream and I went deep thinking on it and so I made my mind to make my songs just to cure the thoughts of evil mind to change to peace world, If you can stop a child by eating mud than its not by beating but just by little fear and your love and care you take . If you love some one than it not by saying I love you, But you a person really loves some one than his or her feelings of expression and the truth inside your heart really works a lot, It not that love means adult story, but true love has meaning in the minds of people, every person and every life has love in his heart and mind, but the true love only speaks the truth by words how to express it. If you want to change a person for development of a country you must change his thoughts and place it by singing words of fortune, the first step of adventure of life to make it easy by words, than the meaning by law to catch up the proceedings. The law must be not half done but real treasure to search where and when the questions.
I think that Development is a must in this world.
So I wish all the world a Very Happy Diwali, As soon as I get my needed sponceror I am comming to state my words all with my songs.
Thank you
From Shailez

No comments: