Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Diwali, I make - Logo Designing

Wish You All A Very Happy Diwali, to all who read my blog and peoples of the world.
My greetings For Diwali is comming soon on this blog, I have edited it my self on my computer, and Its Ready to make it on this blog. I will place it on 28th Oct please Note please see it and My greetings of my wishes to all With A Happy Diwali Note.

Also I like To say that I can make Logo Designs, Please send your comments on this blog and we can contect on phone or by email, For all peoples of the world, I promise you to give good Quality Logo Design as per the cost applicable for it and its use purpose after we talk or contect on communication, cost may vary on distance nad purpose or work done. All LOGO work will be done on the purpose of legal aspects only and accepted by law where as needed. Work done will be handed over only after the Payment is Done. Work done on making Logo must be picked up within the time frame given.
Thanks,

No comments: